Friday, May 26, 2006

Day 1

I received my package with all of the food I will be eating for the next 13 days. My boyfriend about fell over when he saw that I paid $180 for all of these little bags of food. I told him that it was 2 weeks worth of food. He laughed and told me that I was going to eat every litle bit of that food. He said it is not going to sit there for a month and then go in the trash (I have a tendency to do this with food). He then started to eat my Fruitalicious! I had to take it away from him. I went ahead and ordered a bag for him today so that he stays out of mine.

Here is a run down of what I received:

7 bags of Phi Plus - This looks terrible! It tastes ok though. It has the texture of a Lara Bar
if anyone has ever had one. It is the most filling of the foods. It had nuts and
fruit and veggies and spices.

3 Bags of Veggielicious - I love this. They are mixed light airy crunchy veggies.

3 Bags of Fruitalicious - This is great. I had some for breakfast. It has the right balance of pure
natural sweet tartness.

So far I feel good......I have only been awake for a few hours. I plan to drink a gallon of water today. I will check back in tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 AM, Blogger Alanna said...

Hi Veggie Vittles ~ I see you're not blogging any more and I'm wondering if you would be willing to transfer the veggieventure.blogspot.com URL to my account. Would that be possible? You can reach me at ak@kitchen-parade.com. Many thanks,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home